Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WLOS/WMYA, in Asheville, NC, is seeking a Collections Analyst to be responsible for tracking and resolving outstanding payment issues, including collection activities such as sending follow-up inquiries, negotiating with past due accounts, maintaining records and referring accounts to collection agencies. This position will be an integral part of the credit hub and will provide assistance with accounts receivable functions for more than one television station.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Make collection calls
- Prepare and maintain various reports
- Maintain an accurate aging report
- Maintain up-to-date records in system
- Collection and allocation of payments
- Carry out collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Monitor client account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Follow established procedures for processing adjustments, refunds, etc.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Communicate with internal personnel and clients via phone, email, mail or personally
- Submit delinquent accounts to collections, as needed
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- 3+ years of experience in billing or collections
- Broadcasting or media experience is preferred
- Experience with Oracle and with a broadcast traffic system, such as OSI or Wide Orbit a plus
- The ability to prioritize and multitask, have a high level of attention to detail, and have excellent communication skills
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Please apply online by going to: http://sbgi.net/sbgi-careers/
|Apply Online URL: