Accounts Payable/Receptionist (Part Time)
Beasley Media Group - Fayetteville
Date: April 16, 2019
Title: Accounts Payable/Receptionist
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Description: Beasley Media Group’s Fayetteville Market is seeking a part time Accounts Payable clerk.
Qualified candidate must be a dependable, highly organized, computer savvy, energetic and professional individual. The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing invoices and expense accounts, assigning general ledger account numbers to invoices, scanning invoices to our corporate office, processing monthly commission reports for national sales client, responding to all vendor inquires and maintaining monthly excel reports for various monthly expenses. Additionally, two afternoons each week, this candidate will also perform front desk receptionist duties to include answering phones, issuing prizes to winning listeners, greeting visitors and clients etc.
· Professional, dependable, organized, computer savvy and detail oriented
· Strong work ethic with excellent customer service skills
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to prioritize and complete projects on time
· Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel (Marketron and SAP experience a plus)
· Proven work experience as accounts payable clerk
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Last Date for Consideration: Open until filled.
Interested applicants should indicate where they found the posting when submitting a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
No phone calls please
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer