Multimedia Reporter /Host
Raleigh television station is searching for a Multimedia Reporter/ Host for Daily Lifestyle segments and vignettes.
|Education/Experience: A minimum of 3 years’ television hosting or reporting experience.
- Appear on camera and conduct discussions on a wide range of topics.
- The MMJ will play a key role in developing the style and presentation of the segments, and hosting live and recorded interviews with clients and guests.
- Responsible for all content inside the lifestyle segments.
- Work with sales to develop compelling client stories.
- Effectively communicate information while engaging viewers and guests in a non-scripted environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in film, photography, television, news, or related field, or equivalent professional experience preferred.
- Proven experience as a host on-air personality and storyteller.
- Ability to prioritize and address multiple project with varying production timelines
- Must be energetic, positive and great in a team environment
- Must be highly motivated self-starter, able to work well alone and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Physical Demands/Requirements: Position will require day-to-day multi-tasking, and well as managing multiple projects simultaneously with frequent change in direction and priority. Must be able to lift and carry camera equipment weighing up to 40 lbs. Some travel may be required. A valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record are required.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned. This position reports to the Creative Services Director.
Apply online at: https://broadcastcareers-nexstar.icims.com
|Apply Online URL: