Chief Engineer and IT Director
Beasley Media Group, Fayetteville
Date: July 10, 2019
Title: Chief Engineer and IT Director
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Beasley Media Group, Fayetteville is looking for an experienced Chief Engineer. Duties include, but are not limited to, studio and transmitter maintenance and construction, RF Systems, and audio routing systems. The ideal candidate will be successful in working well with staff, thinking clearly under pressure, and applying creative solutions in a timely manner. We are looking for a high energy, self-motivated person, who is qualified for this rare opportunity to work with us as we prepare to build and move to a new studio facility. Beasley’s Fayetteville market includes (4) FM’s, (1) AM and (2) Translators. The ideal candidate will also support our staff with all computer-related hardware and software needs; manage local computer networks; manage local phone systems and provide mobile phone support.
In addition, the candidate will be responsible for supporting the IT infrastructure for our Radio Stations in the Fayetteville market and the needs of our departments in a timely and collaborative way. The candidate will need knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures regarding Networking, Microsoft Server, Office, and various supporting applications in a Broadcast Environment.
· Minimum five years of radio engineering experience and two years of IT training
· Knowledge of RF Systems, and RF troubleshooting skills;
· Preferred experience with radio studio construction and maintenance;
· Preferred experience with Radio Automation software (Audio Vault &Wide Orbit)
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Server OS, specifically storage functions, Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems and Microsoft Office.
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds;
· Must be willing to work off hours and be on call;
· SBE Certification is a plus;
· In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office products including SharePoint & Apple OS is a plus.
· Valid drivers’ license and vehicle insurance are required;
· Ability to provide helpdesk support to end users
· Knowledge of SharePoint & Apple OS is a plus.
· The ability to ensure IT activities are within security parameters as outlined by management.
· Project management experience
This position is full-time and includes benefits
Last Date for consideration: Until Filled
Interested applicants should indicate where they found this posting when submitting their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer