WNCN/CBS 17 is looking for a digital sales/research coordinator who can work alongside the sales team and management to develop and execute creative TV/digital client campaigns. The position will also be responsible for helping tell the story of the station/market through using various research tools and software.
The Sales Coordinator works within established Sales Department guidelines to maximize station revenue opportunities from an order entry, traffic and accounting perspective. The Sales Coordinator works directly with advertisers and agencies to facilitate the station’s share of advertising business and paid programming revenues, and is responsible for performing all clerical functions required by department personnel as needed.
- Performs all clerical functions for the Sales Department.
- Maintains awareness of the most current traffic policies, practices and procedures.
- Working with a team of sales people to develop custom advertiser solutions/marketing pieces and packages positioning the latest research data
- Enters order, traffic and accounting data using computers, ledgers, orders and other resources.
- Corresponds with customers and confers with coworkers to answer inquiries and resolve account problems.
- Ability to create presentations with Power Point, Excel, Emerging tools, etc.
- Prepares forms and reports.
- Monitors inventory.
- Ability to assess needs of clients/team members to meet the needs of the business.
- Maintains files and other business records.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Prior media experience is a plus but not required. Qualified candidates should apply online at www.cbs17.com or www.nexstar.tv . EOE/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Background checks required. No phone calls please.
Apply online at: https://broadcastcareers-nexstar.icims.com
|Apply Online URL: