Sales Administration Manager - Charlotte
Cluster has an immediate opening for a Sales Administration Manager - Charlotte.
Req ID#: 31992
Job Title: Sales Administration Manager - Charlotte
Job Description/Requisition Details:
Entercom Charlotte has an opening for a Sales Administration Manager (SAM). This is a cross functional position which will assist in bringing efficiencies to workflow and will support Entercom Charlotte’s sales management team as well as the Corporate Revenue Management and Financial Analysis teams.
- Improve order workflow and efficiency by becoming point on all sales order approvals. This will also include checking to ensure all the data points, priority codes and other aspects of the order are correct prior to approval.
- Oversee management of our CRM Database (Salesforce) including sales training, troubleshooting, maintenance and reporting.
- Assist your Regional Director of Revenue Management (RDRM) and Regional Director of Business Analysis (RDBA) on inventory management, rate card system, political rates, and other items as needed.
- Work closely with other Sales Administration Managers (SAMs) across Entercom on sharing of best practices and ideas.
Additional Responsibilities may include:
- Research to assist in development of client marketing strategies.
- Producing regular reports such as: returning/non-returning business, weekly sales and activity reports, and diagnostic reports.
- Aggregating data such as Miller Kaplan, Miller-Kaplan X-Ray, and Media Monitors.
- Daily interaction with account executives and sales management, assisting in any way possible to free up time for sales to sell.
- Other Sales Department support activities as needed.
§ Strong technical and analytical skills, including excellent Excel skills.
§ Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
§ Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills.
§ Detail oriented, solid time management skills and the ability to work independently in a deadline driven environment.
§ Experience with automated CRM program, along with Wide Orbit or other traffic software experience a plus.
§ Previous sales or radio sales experience a plus.
§ Some travel required.
Please have interested candidates visit our web site at https://entercom.avature.net/careers/JobDetail?id=14687 to apply.
Consistent with our Equal Opportunity Program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated.
Privacy Notice: The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) requires all stations to report the names of community organizations receiving job vacancy information plus the contact person, address and telephone number of each organization in an annual EEO Public File Report that will be made available to the general public in the station’s public inspection file and on our website. IF YOU DO NOT CONSENT TO THE PUBLIC DISCLOSURE OF THIS INFORMATION REQUIRED BY THE FCC, OR YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE REMOVED FROM OUR DISTRIBUTION LIST, PLEASE NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY.
Entercom Charlotte is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.