Cluster has an immediate opening for a Sales Assistant - Charlotte.
Req ID#: 32074
Job Title: Sales Assistant - Charlotte
Job Description/Requisition Details:
Entercom Charlotte seeks a detail oriented and energetic individual to serve as a Sales Assistant with additonal administrative support to our Business Department .
The primary role of this position is to help coordinate all aspects of the local business and sales efforts - order entry, traffic coordination, promotional fulfillment, and communication with clients and vendors.
Other duties include editing and formatting sales proposals, creating client recaps, and assisting in Sales and Business reporting. Secondary duties include coordinating on-air promos, assisting with employee and client meetings, and assisting in office management.
This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to work independently, ability to problem solve, provide solutions and work in a fast paced atmosphere. A high-level of accuracy, keen attention to detail.
- Development and creation of sales proposal editing and formatting
- Tracking of Sales trade usage
- Sales and Business Reporting
- Assist sales manager with order entry, reports, sales materials, and promotional fulfillment.
- Prepare multimedia presentations that include imagery, audio and video.
- Coordinate station promotional ads
- Manage and update station marketing one-sheets, and distribute to sales team
- Organize and coordinate client meetings; including, scheduling, presentation preparation, and note taking
- Ability to perform basic clerical work including answering phones, filing, data entry tasks, and managing the front desk may be required on occasion
- 1-3 years’ office experience
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, assist in multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Must be well organized and possess attention to detail
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Excellent written communications skills
Please have interested candidates visit our web site at https://entercom.avature.net/careers/JobDetail?id=14769 to apply.
Consistent with our Equal Opportunity Program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated.