Creative Services Producer
|Position||Creative Services Producer|
|Description||1. Excellent copy writing skills that can cut through the clutter while delivering a clear and creative copy.
2. Non-linear editing, motion and still graphic design.
3. Ability to perform under tight deadlines and to work with talent.
4. Must be self-motivated and eager to develop new skills.
5. Will be responsible for producing, shooting, and editing multiple multi-platform long form video initiatives, including a quarterly half-hour program.
6. Creation of promotions and commercials for sales initiatives.
7. Shoot compelling Facebook Live segments.
- Familiarity with Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to shoot, light and direct professional quality video
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- An ability to work with clients and create strategies
- Candidates must be comfortable in both Mac and PC environments.
- A four-year college degree is required or equivalent professional experience.
- Must be self-motivated and demonstrate the ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously.
- Time-management skills and day-to-day project flexibility are required, along with a sense of urgency to deliver projects within predetermined deadlines.
Contact Hugh Hardage: firstname.lastname@example.org WSFX is an EOE employer M/F/D/V