Media - Journalism - Newspaper
WGHP is recruiting a producer for our weekend evening newscasts. The producer must be a strong storyteller who brings energy and is ready to take on a challenging new opportunity! This person needs to excel under tight deadlines, be a proven newsroom leader and bring bold, creative ideas for developing the newscast. We are looking for someone who is a strong, dynamic, collaborative, and a people-oriented leader. The right candidate will have solid news judgment, be a positive coach, have impeccable writing skills and be able to produce compelling shows while overseeing talent.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent experience required
- Demonstrated ability to track and select trending news stories
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a rapid, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Write, manage and approve content for air
- Collaborate with Editors, Associate Producers and the assignment desk to select stories for coverage
- Develop and supervise effective workflow strategies and procedures for multiple programs
- Perform other duties as assigned
For consideration please apply to www.tribunemediacareers.com
|Apply Online URL: