Media - Journalism - Newspaper
Are you one of those creative types your teachers didn't know how to deal with? Do you view a challenge as an opportunity rather than an obstacle? Then this is the job for you! We're looking for someone who thrives in individual and collaborative environments in equal parts; someone who can naturally balance creativity with attention to detail. Is this you?
WLOS/WMYA has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager! We are seeking a dynamic and creative individual to oversee and manage our multi-platform sales promotion opportunities.
- Act as liaison between the promotions and sales departments
- Manage and create integrated marketing campaigns for advertising clients and assist in implementation
- Conceptualize, design and execute digital ad campaigns. This includes banner ads, newsletter design and social media ads.
- Coordinate all station sales promotional events
- Coordinate all community service projects
- Coordinate large yearly health expo
- Support sales team and sales managers by attending and participating with them on sales calls and presentations
- Maintain high level communications with all station and corporate management, sales staff, as well as vendors
- Minimum two (2) years experience in graphic design with portfolio
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Experience with event planning and execution
- Creative and detail oriented
- Self-starter mentality
- A passion for marketing and promotion
- Ability to write, shoot, and edit promos
- Comfortable working individually and collaboratively
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Sinclair Broadcast Group - Careers