Operations Manager/Morning Show Host
Curtis Media Group - Lenoir, NC
|Company||Curtis Media Group - Lenoir, NC|
|Position||Operations Manager/Morning Show Host|
|Description||Are you a listener-focused, team-oriented, quality-driven operations manager/on-air talent excited about delivering excellence in local radio for listeners, clients and colleagues? If so, we may be looking for you!
Curtis Media Group operates KICKS 103.3, WJRI 100.5/94.7/1340 and Classic Hits 104.5/99.5/1080 serving the Catawba Valley including Caldwell, Burke and surrounding NC counties. We are looking for a positive and energetic professional to lead our successful programming team. Our Operations Manager/AM Show Host will:
• Represent our stations/company with professionalism, integrity and courtesy at all times
• Professionally engage with listeners and clients during on-air shift, at events/remotes, and in the community
• Reflect the communities we serve in our programming and engagement; deliver quality, community-focused, live and local programming for our listenership and stakeholders
• Be a creative and collaborative member of our leadership team and positive coach/leader for our programming/production team
• Be technically proficient at maintaining station operations/serve as Designated Chief Operator
• Manage operations-related licensing & compliance including music licensing/broadcast schedules, promotional and commercial content for multiple stations to ensure goals and deadlines are met
• Lead regularly-scheduled programming meetings; attend regularly-scheduled staff and training meetings;
• Assist business services team with developing creative advertising & promotions to meet client & organizational goals; assist with recruitment/development of client relationships as requested
• Assist with updates to website & social media platforms per company, legal and regulatory requirements
• Enjoy planning, resolving challenges and working in a fun and fast-paced team environment
If you love local radio and its positive impact on communities; mentoring others to grow and develop in their broadcast careers; having fun and cultivating positive professional relationships with clients, colleagues and leaders, this may be the career opportunity for you!
We offer competitive compensation and benefits. Minimum of three years broadcast radio operations/programming experience required. This is a full time position with some evening and weekends required.
Send your resume and programming/operations philosophy to Charlene Hall; firstname.lastname@example.org. General Manager, All replies are kept confidential.
Curtis Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
• broadcast radio operations/programming: 3 years (Required)