Digital Sales Manager
Beasley Media Grouo- Charlotte
|Company||Beasley Media Grouo- Charlotte|
|Position||Digital Sales Manager|
|Description||Date: December 22, 2020
Title: Digital Sales Manager – Beasley Media Group, LLC
Location: Charlotte, NC
The Digital Sales Manager (DSM) will possess a deep knowledge of digital, from tools that work best to achieve specific goals, to the elements needed for a successful campaign. The ideal candidate will be comfortable speaking individually with sellers, or presenting to a room filled with clients. The DSM will be well-versed in display advertising, email marketing, social and content marketing, and will be analytical, organized, solution-minded, and customer centric.
• Present Beasley Media Group’s digital services to drive new and renewal of digital revenue in the Charlotte market.
• Work with the Charlotte sales team to present Beasley digital products and approved third party products to achieve digital budgets.
• Attend client meetings with Account Executives to present and close digital business.
• Ensure that all Charlotte Account Executives are trained and well-versed in the digital products.
• Create digital sales packages.
• Create custom strategies and tactics to achieve client’s goals and format into custom client facing proposals
• Present proposal to client
• Close sales and execute digital solutions for clients
• Recommend specific digital services to support the client’s strategic goals
• Work closely with the digital POD for pre and post sales
• Communicate specific product benefits and processes to clients, to ensure quality and timely execution of purchased products
• Work with clients and digital team to deliver a superior return on investment for the digital campaign
• Once campaign is underway, work with clients and POD to review results and work with POD to optimize the campaign against key performance indicators
• Evaluate client’s Google Analytics to help analyze campaign effectiveness
• Serve as project manager between client and team for ad creation
• At the end of the campaign, review custom performance reports that effectively analyze how the customer goals were met or exceeded with the goal of increasing retention and upsell
• Work closely with the Digital Content Team and Support staff to ensure that all digital elements are fulfilled.
• A minimum of three years digital advertising/marketing experience, media background is preferred.
• Proven problem solving experience with focus on solutions.
• Thorough understanding of digital advertising platforms.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with clients and Account Executives.
Last Date for consideration: Until Filled
To be considered for this position, please apply to email@example.com
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.