The primary responsibilities of this role are to fulfill various research requests for the WBTV sales team. This role also allows an opportunity for the analyst to uncover and distribute powerful insights so our clients can make the most informed decisions possible.
The research analyst at WBTV also provides data analysis and strategy recommendations for WBTV’s news and marketing departments.
This position requires a candidate who has a unique and blended skillset of outstanding analytical, social and presentation skills. Prior experience with Nielsen and/or media related qualitative software/research is preferred.
Applicants must be highly proficient users in all of Microsoft’s applications. Ideal candidates have strength in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Applicants should be very resourceful with an ability to multi-task, prioritize and complete requests with speed and accuracy.
This role allows access to unrivaled market and media research databases. For an analytical thinker the possibilities are virtually endless.
- Ability to analyze and interpret daily LPM ratings and trends in the market
- Review daily ratings performance and quickly produce associated sell sheets
- Create outstanding PowerPoint sales research presentations
- Analyze qualitative research and develop salient sales materials
- Work with Research Director in developing, estimating and maintaining ratings data in the Wide Orbit Media Sales application.
- Maintain sales research within department's intranet areas
- Prior media or broadcast experience is preferred, but not required
- Strong sense of urgency combined with dedication to accuracy
- Innovative and sophisticated document design skills
- Strong Public Speaking and Presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software and database management
Please apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings and attach resume