Sr. Motion Graphic Designer/Art Director
WNCN/CBS 17 in Raleigh, NC has an opening for a Senior Graphic Designer/Art Director. The Senior Designer conceptualizes and creates on air, online and social media graphics for news, sales, and creative services departments.
- Create and deliver high quality, fast turn-a-round graphics for on air, digital or print needs of station
- Expert in type design and original creative design solutions for graphic packages
- Expert in animation, page layout and design development
- Develop animations and promotional graphics that coincide with station brand
- Conceptualize, create, and assist sales department for any potential sales collateral
- Manage graphics production workflow for news presentation, marketing and promotion and digital and on air media sales
- Create and produce web, social media, and on-air news graphics
- Create and produce any print pieces for newspaper, magazine, or program pieces
- Assist in coordinating all station photography for talent, staff, and other projects
- Interact and communicate with station leadership offering creative solutions and project direction
- Ability to work on various projects simultaneously and to deliver finished projects on deadline a must
- Strong typography skills required
- Experience with Cinema 4D
- Experience with knowledge of 3D software a plus
- Experience with Chyron Lyric a plus
- Project management and software experience
- Highly effective communications and organizational skills required
- Consistently work hours required to meet deadlines, including evenings, weekends, holidays, etc.
All internal candidates must first contact their current manager before applying for an Internal position.
- Bachelors' degree Art, Design
- Three to five years of broadcast design experience
- Three to five years of experience in graphic design with advanced experience in Adobe CS including Illustrator, After Effects, Photoshop