• Bachelor's degree, in Meteorology or Atmospheric Science required.
• Minimum of one - three years of on- air experience as a Broadcast Meteorologist
• Applicants should have, or be qualified to apply for, the AMS Certified Broadcast Meteorologist or the AMS Seal of Demonstrated ability to post forecasts, graphics, etc. to various digital media platforms
• Be available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, and fill-in when necessary
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
• Current valid driver's license and excellent driving history required
Work Environment: Office
Physical Demands: Light work
Travel: Occasionally: 10-25%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.