Senior Marketing Producer - 14280
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 197 full power stations (including partner stations) in 115 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation. Nexstar’s platform delivers exceptional local content and network programming to inform and entertain viewers, while providing premium, scalable local advertising opportunities for advertisers and brands across all screens and devices. Learn more at www.Nexstar.tv.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Are you interested in doing News MARKETING instead of just News “promotion”?
Great advertising demands attention for all of the right reasons. If you’ve ever viewed unique, elevated or creative news promos from other markets and wished you were doing THAT kind of work, this is your opportunity. Join a marketing team committed to producing original, standout creative that impacts the market.
If you live and breathe everything media, including promos, commercials, lifestyle, and entertainment, and can take an original concept from ideation to effective award-winning work, then Greenville may be your market, and WNCT 9 On Your Side and Eastern North Carolina’s CW may be for you!
The Senior Marketing Producer will be a highly motivated, passionate and creative individual. This position will be responsible for producing effective & original on-air promotional spots, commercial spots, producing compelling work for a lifestyle show, and special projects as well as guiding and leading a team.
- Work closely with Marketing Director to conceive, write, produce, and edit compelling and original on-air promos, commercials, and lifestyle segments either independently or as a team leader.
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and ensure that assigned projects are delivered on time.
- Inspire others by pushing the creative envelope to new heights while adhering to brand guidelines.
- Produce client sponsored promotional content if/when assigned.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
- Minimum 3-years of on-air promotion experience as a writer/producer/editor for a local station or cable network working in a news environment or an equivalent background is required.
- A reel of work examples – including specific responsibilities you performed for each included -- is required.
- Must be advanced-level in at least TWO of the following three disciplines:
- Passion for strong image and promotion writing.
- Possess strong video production skills utilizing Sony & Canon Cameras
- Strong Adobe Premiere editing skills
- Working knowledge of lighting and audio.
- Knowledge and proven experience in Adobe Suite is preferred.
- Lifestyle show experience preferred.
- Commercial experience preferred.
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully interact with all departments.
- Must have ability to work daytime hours regularly and flexible hours including weekends when needed
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
If you like working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!