Part Time Writer
WBAV/WKQC, Beasley Media Group- Charlotte
|Company||Beasley Media Group- Charlotte|
|Position||Part Time Writer WBAV/WKQC– Beasley Media|
|Description||Title: Part Time Writer WBAV/WKQC– Beasley Media Group
Location: Charlotte, NC (REMOTE)
A member of our Charlotte Digital Content Team is needed at Beasley Media Group. For those who are passionate about creating editorial content and Adult Contemporary radio, this mid-level position is ideal. The candidate must be well-versed in Charlotte news, adult R&B news, adult pop news, and lite classics. Must have experience writing about a variety of topics relevant to the site you will be writing for, along with a strong voice that makes your content engaging and unique.
• Must be able to work during weekdays.
• Must be proficient in composing editorial blogging including but not limited to local news, entertainment pieces and station focused content.
• Must be able to write, edit, post, and promote content on WBAV/WKQC websites.
• Must be able to update multiple social networking sites, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
• Experience in WordPress, copyrighting and FTC rules and regulations.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and schedules
• Highly organized and able to multi-task
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Must be trained in SEO Yoast
• Must be detail-oriented, well organized, and a team player.
• Proficiency with computers/MS Office; experience with Photoshop and video editing a plus
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
Last Date for consideration: Until Filled
To be considered for this position, please send resume to: Alexis.Zarycki@bbgi.com
Beasley Media Group maintains a mandatory COVID 19 vaccination policy subject to its accommodation obligations under federal law.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.