Broadcasting - Radio - TV
WCNC Charlotte, a TEGNA station based in Charlotte, North Carolina, is seeking a Marketing / Commercial Producer. The Marketing / Commercial Producer will be responsible for writing, shooting and editing creative for marketing projects and commercial clients, that get delivered across televisions and digital platforms. If you are an experienced professional, or have skills and are eager to learn apply and send us your reel!
- Develop and execute creative concepts via on-air promos, commercials, Charlotte Today local sales lifestyle show and social / digital elements for station and client needs.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales management and station clients to execute overall look/tone/feel of creative campaigns through writing, shooting and editing on-air spots and other marketing and commercial materials.
- Shoot highly-stylized videos and photography for campaigns.
- Use Premiere, Photoshop, and After Effects to produce high-quality, high-impact creative.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
- Previous production experience, or educational equivalent in television, video or multi-media production.
- Effective communication skill in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to keep track of multiple projects and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other production tools.
- Strong writing, shooting and non-linear editing skills preferred, but eager to learn and develop new skills should also apply.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule that may require being present in breaking news situations, along with some night and weekend assignments.
- Must be able to lift item up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to work in Charlotte, NC. This is not a remote position.
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.