Beasley Media Group - Charlotte
|Company||Beasley Media Group|
|Position||Market Controller- UPDATED EMAIL TO APPLY|
|Description||Beasley Media Group, a subsidiary of Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:BBGI) is committed to delivering the very best entertainment content, results and service for our audiences, advertisers and communities as well as providing a restful, collaborative and innovative environment for our trusted employees.
Seeking an experienced Controller for accounting/financial functions for our Charlotte, NC market.
• Prepare monthly financial statements reporting to Corporate Headquarters
• Accounts receivable and payables
• Payroll and Human Resources
• Cash Management
• Budget preparation
• Manage financial controls in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance Preferred
• Minimum of five years accounting experience in broadcasting
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work closely with a market management team
Position is open until filled
Applicants may email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Beasley Media Group requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), excepting those granted an accommodation.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.