WLOS News 13 in beautiful Asheville, NC is looking for its next great newscast leader. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day production of our newscasts. This position will also work closely with the Executive Producer, News Director and Anchors on one of our main newscasts and its content.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid news judgment
- Be a compelling and accurate writer
- Be able to multitask and manage time in order to put together an exciting and informative newscast
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- The ability to execute news strategies and goals in daily newscasts
- Flexibility and on-the-spot problem solving abilities are a must
- Must have at least some previous news producing experience at a commercial TV station, although the right entry-level candidate may be considered
- A journalism degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!