• College degree preferred. Technical degree or equivalent experience required.
• 2 –3 years of experience in advertising, marketing, or news
• Must be able to manage all aspects of the creative process including shooting, lighting, graphics, videography, non-linear editing and post-production and distribution of assets for multi-platforms.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and other production tools
• Demonstrate strong communication, organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and effectively meet deadlines.
• Be comfortable working with the content team, station talent and creative marketing team.
• Willing to be flexible with work schedule.
• Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
• Work Environment: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment, with some on-location shoots
• Physical Demands Set: Medium work: Involves standing prolong hours, stooping, bending, lifting/pushing up to 50 lbs.
• Participate in daily editorial meetings and gather elements needed to write and produce daily topicals.
Work Environment: Office
Physical Demands: Medium work
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Medium work: Involves standing prolong hours, stooping, bending, lifting/pushing up to 25 lbs.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.