• Must have experience directing/punching live newscasts.
• Prefer knowledge of Sony ELC Automation, Chyron ISQ, BitCentral, and ENPS.
• Experience using remotely controlled studio cameras, Sony production switchers, video routers, audio consoles, and automation, intercom, and graphics systems.
• Ability to adapt and quickly change coding and production for breaking news and unexpected changes during live newscasts.
• Ability to work with a team to achieve technically clean programs.
• High attention to detail and quick problem-solving skills to minimize on-air mistakes.
• Ability to work quickly, efficiently and communicate effectively under pressure.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Flexible scheduling: this position includes weekends, and may also cover early morning, nights, or holidays as needed.
Work Environment: Office
Physical Demands: Sedentary work
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.