NCAB members receive exceptional advocacy, information, career development and networking opportunities.
- Education - Seminars to help strengthen management skills by addressing topics such as advertising law, political broadcasting, license renewal, broadcast sales, First Amendment and news gathering law, media law and employment.
- Networking - Annual Convention offers opportunities to learn the latest industry trends, meet and exchange ideas, and network with other North Carolina broadcasters.
- Advocacy - Congressional meetings & State Leadership Conference Meetings.
- Legal - Alternative FCC Inspection Program, Legal Hotline & Legal Reviews.
- Awards & Scholarships - Annual Hall of Fame and Distinguished Service Awards, and annual scholarship program for employees of member companies.
- Publications & Website - Quarterly newsletter; Nuts 'n Bolts of Political Advertising, Open Meetings Law, A Candidates Guide to Political Broadcasting; Job Bank and access to the Members Only area of this Website